Friday, October 7, 2011

5 Simple Diet Tips To Stop Your Migraine Headaches

Let me ask you something:

Did you ever stay home instead of going out with your friends because of your migraines? Maybe because they could drink alcohol, coffee, eat fast food, pizza or other so called "triggering" foods and you couldn't?

Do you ever worry about what foods to buy or cook, not knowing which one might increase the chances of getting a migraine attack?

Are you having a hard time remembering the "trigger" list so you can avoid it?


Well... I have great news for you: You don't have to.

You can begin curing your migraines with the simple yet very effective nutritional tips described in the following migraine diet article:


5 Simple Migraine Diet Tips For Permanent Migraine Relief


Let me just add that even though this tips seem simple, they hold a lot of science behind them. Plus they are totally natural - just like any migraine cure should be.

5 comments:

  1. I read the article and I can say that sometimes I noticed that a had a severe migraine attack after eating fast food,and also the weather influences me.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about the benefits of eating healthy and trust me I really struggle not to put sugar in my morning coffee or even not to eat my favorite dish Raviolly pasta. Sometimes I win the battle and sometimes I don't, but the migraine are still there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article....keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. So no more sugar, grains, hydrogenated fats but lots of meat, veggies and magnesium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It happened so many times that I would have to say no to a dinner invitation,or a drink in a bar,or a movie with my friends....I'm very grateful to have such good friends who stand by me:)

    ReplyDelete